Focused observations : how to observe children for assessment and curriculum planning / Gaye Gronlund and Marlyn James.
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0512/2005013478.html - Table of contents
- 2 copies at The Center Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|The Center Library||155.4 Gro||144677||Stacks||Available||-|
|The Center Library||155.4 Gro||144678||Stacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1929610718 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 9781929610716 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1929610726 (set)
- ISBN: 9781929610723 (set)
- Physical Description: xii, 168 p. : ill. ; 28 cm. 1 videodisc (74 min. : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: St. Paul, Minn. : Redleaf Press, c2005.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Why observe children? -- How do you do observation well? -- How do you fit in observation? -- How do you observe for assessment purposes? -- How do you use observation for curriculum planning? -- How do you build a case about a child -- How do you continue to grow as an observer?
|Summary, etc.:|| Video contains vignettes that correlate with activities found at the end of every chapter in the book -- each one highlighting a different aspect of observation in action in the classroom.
Search for related items by subject
Educational tests and measurements.
Early childhood education.